Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?

Sunday, March 09, 2008

For the first time in almost 25 years, I forgot to set my clocks back last night. :| I couldn't believe that I missed it. How'd you do? I was just so busy and things were so hectic. Actually, some of my clocks still are not set correctly! Grrr I can't tell you how irritating the Daylight Saving Time change is. I do like the earlier daylight hours, but the change disrupts so much.

And you know you have too many electronic gadgets in the house when you just don't have the time to fiddle with their time settings twice a year. I have no idea where my manuals are to my TV and dvd player... thank God my computers switch over automatically!

Here's a great site to keep handy for crucial times as these: Retrevo. Actually, I've used this site before when I was scouting out reviews for digital cameras a few months ago. This site has an immense bank of manuals for all electronics, including instructions for switching time settings on all the gadgets we have. It's a huge timesaver. The search feature is nothing short of outstanding. I've used it to find manuals for my older computers, and it's given me the manual plus reviews, news, and forums relating to my product. Bookmark this site! And good luck setting the time settings on all your gadgets. Here's hoping I get mine done before October rolls around... or November, or whenever the next change is...

1 remarks
Amanda said...

I sure don't know what time it is! We were scheduled to have guests yesterday... when they showed up an hour early we were surprised!

But they weren't early. We just didn't know what time it was. Thank God a technophile was among them who could re-set my oven clock!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.