Blogger in Draft Chatter

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I've been tenaciously clinging to this blog for a while now. I have tinkered with Wordpress quite a bit, and it's great having my own domains on the web, but I do still like this little blog, and I do still like Blogger. Wordpress can be so confusing and buggy sometimes. And dealing with my web hosts... well, let's just say I've been earning those gray hairs lately. Sigh.

I've been trying Blogger in Draft and I must say that I really like it! When I am done fixing all my web hosting and Wordpress problems, I hope to set aside some time and work on the new inline comments feature. 

I've been trying to post the video I took when we visited Erie Canal Village in July. Maybe the video is too large?! It won't upload. I let it run 12 hours and it hadn't finished; I had to stop it. It's a great video-- our tour of the packet boat on the canal waterway! I may have to split it in sections to get it online.

I did manage to upload the 6 minute video of a blacksmith demonstration. The link to the post with the video is here. It was so much fun visiting the Village that we hope to do it again next year! Admission is free every July 4th.

0 remarks

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.