I Love TripAdvisor

Thursday, August 28, 2008

When TripAdvisor first came out, I admit: I was a little wary. It was confusing and had a lot of boxes and ads and gadgets. But I have fallen in love with the site. You know why?

REVIEWS!



It has tons and tons of user-generated reviews. I love reading reviews; I'm a big review-reader. I always read them before I go anywhere, stay anywhere, buy anything big. TripAdvisor has really grow a lot, and they've really accomodated the site to users and reviews. And I have my own little account where I can submit my own reviews, and save others' reviews, and save destinations, too. A great site.

Kudos to TripAdvisor!

2 remarks
Lidian said...

I love TripAdvisor too - it really helped me plan our two trips this summer!

11:00 PM  
Anonymous said...

I've never yet set up an account but I must try it because it's a site I often use to find out about places before visiting.

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.