Ideas for Autumn

Thursday, October 02, 2008

This is a GREAT time to get out and enjoy the New York scenery. This is the popular time of the year to enjoy New York's "agri-tourist" sites, like orchards, vineyards, farms, and harvest festivals.

I've been very impressed with I Love NY's new website. It's actually a pleasure to browse it! And I'm gathering information because we plan on visiting a few more sites before winter's snows come. My main problem has always been trying to find out about farms and festivals-- my local newspaper doesn't seem to mention them until they are passed.

If you use their search by City & Town feature, notice that they've now removed the option to search outside of the limits of the city/town. So when I did a search for things to do for New Hartford, all I got was the golf course. :-p My suggestion is to search by a big city or a county and see what comes up.

0 remarks

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.