A Walk Down Memory Snow Path

Thursday, October 02, 2008

I was searching for videos about Upstate NY and came across this doozy. LOL! Ahh yes, a walk down memory lane... these photos are taken from last year, after the big lake effect snowstorm that pummeled Oswego County. I grew up in Oswego County. Such memories!



In case you're wondering, that enchanting theme music in the background is Frank Zappa's "Don't Eat the Yellow Snow." Just to set the record clear-- I am not a Zappa fan! I'd never even have known that song except my husband (who owned some of Zappa's weirdo records) told me! I try to stay away from people who come up with songs while living in a drug treatment center. :-p But it IS a funny song to have put in such a video. :D

0 remarks

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.