Winter Campers

Monday, November 03, 2008

I check on this website from time to time, Winter Campers. Winter camping is just so intriguing to me! I like the snow, I like winter. The best part about winter camping is that there are no insects (summer insects are TERRIBLE in the Adirondacks) and there are hardly any other campers around. No bikini beer parties, either!

I found this nice video about New York's Winter Campers. Thought I'd share. Some of the photos are very nice with glowing tents and frosty skies.



Winter camping is "one of those things." Either you love it or you hate it. I have never tried it, so I'm not sure about it yet... but I think I'd probably love it!

2 remarks
Jim Muller said...

You should join us on a trip! We are going for an easy trip on Nov 15-16. We can even outfit you if you want.

Let me know.

6:34 PM  

Jim you are so generous!! I am tempted to say YES right away. I don't know if it is something I can do, though... I'll definitely get back to you if I decide to try it out!

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.