A Day Off

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas, everyone! We don't celebrate Christmas (Thanksgiving is our main holiday), but it is great to have the day off and relax. And watch football. Hee hee! I like football.

So I've been doing some computer cleanup today, organizing and deleting emails, etc. By the way: would you believe that I get about 100 new emails A DAY?! Not including spam?! It's bad enough to have my mailbox fill with ads for mesothelioma drugs, it's another to get tons and tons of emails that I actually have to read... whew!

Well, ANYWAY, lol, one of my Kim Komando emails featured an incredible football clip. This is stunning! This guy runs like he has an invisible force field protecting him. Amazing!



WOW! I love watching good plays like that, yeehaw!

I hope you have a relaxing day off. God bless you and Merry Christmas.

0 remarks

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.