More Photos of the MOST in Syracuse, NY

Monday, April 20, 2009

I posted Part 1 of our visit to the Museum of Science and Technology in Syracuse, NY; and if you haven't yet seen the posts about the amazing Toothpick City II, I recoemmend it! You can see it here and here.

I snapped about 200, 250 photos. All of them are amazing! I thought I'd share some of the random ones here.

Besides the Toothpick City display, another terrific display was an enormous train model display. I could have spent hours looking at it. I loved making miniature things like this as a kid.

These are mini models of areas in Upstate NY; mostly Jamesville, NY. I suppose every teeny-tiny thing was handmade?! The display was enormous-- we walked around and around the diplay-- I can't imagine making or finding all the tiny little Ferrari parts and train parts and etc for this!

Train Model 4

Train Model 3

Click to enlarge any image.

Train Model 2

Train Model 1

Train Bubble

The kids loved this, a gigantic calculator.

Big Calculator

By far, this was my favorite. A green screen! The TV showed your image when you stepped into the green area. You could then play virtual basketball. It was difficult, trying to move while watching yourself on the TV.

Green Room TV

So that's the MOST! We loved it. After our visit, we explored a few places in Downtown Syracuse; I'll have more on that later.

3 remarks
Sharkbytes said...

I love model railroading. I've been hooked since the year I was 10 and we saw a huge layout at the NY State Fair. I wonder if parts of it are the same as this one?

9:35 PM  
eastcoastlife said...

That looks like a fun museum. My son would love the train model set.
Happy weekend!

9:42 AM  
Justin said...

This place looks like a blast!

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.