More Photos of Antique Car Show in Utica

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I took about 100 photos of the Antique & Classic Car Show in Utica, held at Fountain Elms on July 5th. The cars were absolutely gorgeous! I liked this one. Forgive if I don't remember the names of the cars... I'm terrible with car makes and models. :S

This one is the definition of "slick." Niiiiice.

Slick Car

Look how roomy these old cars are. Pretty obvious that you were on your own when it came to car safety back then. I know that life insurance has been around a long time, but when did car insurance come onto the scene?

Car Interior

This is a nice sporty little roadster. Obviously, my sons loved it.
Little Roadster

I liked this one, a 1923 Kissel. Very unique, and it's in pristine condition.

1923 Kissel

Car owners came from all over the Northeast to showcase their cars. There were several awards and trophies given. This couple won "Best Period Dress." They owned that gorgeous Kissel.

Antique Show Best Period Dress

This guy won the grand prize for his 1928 Isotta Fraschini.

Antique Car Winner

1928 Isotta Fraschini 2

And here are the boys, posing next to a HUGE white oak tree.

Boys By White Oak

What a great way to spend a sunny summer Sunday!

2 remarks
Dorothy said...

My husband and I were in awe of the first car's paint job..wowo that was fabulous looks like a good time.

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

3:36 PM  

Are you in a car club? My friend belongs to one, and she and her husband have fun touting the country and displaying her car, a humber. Not old like your photos.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.