Whatcha Doin?

Monday, October 26, 2009


...nuttin'.


:-p

So much for the traveling life!! Bah! Excuse me while I whine.

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Autumn is my favorite season, but it is rapidly passing before my window seat. No traveling in FOREVER! We're down to one vehicle, and I have a part-time job that keeps me very preoccupied for four, five days a week... I've been doing a lot of "armchair travel" these days (see my post about Dubai and another about some STUNNING travel deals that I would so love to take advantage of!), but all I can do is surf the Net and read ho-hum info about RVs and motorhome towing. I wanna travel!! Wahh!!!

Oh well. At least I have a computer, right? At least I can still be in touch with the beautiful wonders of this amazing creation, thanks to my high-speed Internet, right?

Yeah, it's great. But I just *sob* wish I was THERE! :)

4 remarks
Anonymous said...

Ya shoulda thought of that before you had four kids, and then decided to homeschool them. Did you really think traveling and a travel budget were part of that picture?

But don't cry, Mrs. M. Maybe next spring you'll come into some big money and you'll be able to take off for foreign shores. Hey, it could happen.

11:01 PM  

I already have a mother, I don't need another. :-p

;)

To answer your question: Why, YES I did!! :D :D!! Why wouldn't it be part of that picture? (We've been doing it so far!)

Aww, this is all just a blip in time. During the doldrums, I tend to whine, but I do nee to write about SOMETHING here! After all, I'm paid to BLOG! :D

I'd love to travel to foreign shores, but heck, I'd be happy to see Ohio at this point.

If I had to choose, having four kids and homeschooling them is WAAAAAY worth more than world travel.

10:39 AM  
Anonymous said...

I sounded like your mother? Darn! I meant to sound like a brat. :)

Ohio? Is there really anything to see in Ohio?

And I KNOW you'd choose homeschooling your kids over world travel. That's why I was being a brat. :)

11:45 AM  

Yeah, you sounded like a mother! Bad bad! Now go stand in the corner!

HA!

OK... uh... Ohio... well, there's Fort DuQuesne which is cool... and there's Lake Erie which is cool... ummm.... Ok so there's not a lot in Ohio! But I've seen everything in Central NY already, so...

:D

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.