Funny Laser Cat Video

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Here's a diversion for your busy mid-June day (sure beats writing zillions of wedding invitations). Get ready to bust laughing. OH MY GOSH this cat is so funny! I laughed til I cried. He wants THAT LASER!!



I love doing that to cats. :D

But I hated the Beatles music. :-p It was better watching the video with no sound. How did that group EVER get so popular, is beyond me. But isn't that cat hilarious?! Reminds me a little of Chuck's cat Midnight, at Secondary Roads blog. Wow, that cat can MOVE. LOL!!!

3 remarks
Sparkle said...

That cat is insane! He must be related to my roommate Binga.

10:27 PM  
Sparkle said...

My roommate Binga gets nutty like that, but I've never seen her jump in a trash can! That was a pretty special moment.

10:36 PM  
Rachel Renee said...

It works well with Maltese dogs, too!!!

Got an overweight dog or cat? No Problem! Simply get a laser and your pet will be in shape in no time!! :)

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.