Boy, I Love Blogging!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

You know how you love-- simply LOVE--- doing something, but it never really hits you how much you love it until it sneaks up on you one day?

Or am I just the only freak in the world?

Well, it wouldn't be the first time....

But seriously, I love your blogs, guys! I've spent a little free time (a whole 15 minutes) reading some of my pals' blogs. You guys have got some really great posts going on. I was tickled by them.

I really loved Lin's post about her spunky hat. For some reason it really tickled me. I like corny hats. It's nice to know there's another freaky girl out there who does, too.

Speaking of freaky girls, there's Alice who runs As in a Mirror. She also happens to be my daughter. ;) Her posts are amazing, especially Questions. How on earth did I ever get blessed with such a daughter??

And Carole's posts have been great. Her posts are ALWAYS great, but sometimes she doesn't write for a whole week.... leaving me horribly miserable and bereft of company. I almost always feel the warm fuzzies after I read her blog. I say "almost" because sometimes she talks about sad things, like her cat's death and tornadoes. I always look forward to her blogs. Thank God she has more than one. Sometimes I re-read the old posts, just for fun. :D

I love Chuck's blog. He is often thoughtful and ALWAYS funny. I especially like his comments on my own blogs, he is a wise and witty commenter.

There's a wonderful young lady, Miss Szymanski, who maintains the blog In Defense of the Christian Faith. Her posts are ALWAYS so thoughtful. I can't believe where she gets all the time to write her incredibly researched posts!

I've heartily enjoyed reading about Clint's Big Move to Another State. Don't know how he does it! And he and his wife don't even have any kids and all their paraphernalia to move!

I have two Karen friends-- there's Karen and Gerard and Karen the Chatbug. That's what I call them to the family, lol, to keep them straight. Karen and Gerard and I seem to have a lot in common (most notably, faith in Christ), so I like to pass her stories to the kids at dinnertime. And Karen the Chatbug has stories about her life in the MidWest, with homey stories and such.

Marg, my dear friend in the South, has a passel of pets and she amazingly has stories about them every day. Marg has offered pet advice to me, too, and I am very grateful for her support.

Oh gee, there are many more. I have dozens in my feed and I love you all. I know I know, all this blog reading at the computer has only enhanced my need for good reading glasses... but I love blogs. Thanks for being my pals, guys. It's been great getting to know ya.

3 remarks

Why thank you for the shout-out Mrs. Mecomber! I really appreciate it. :)

9:00 PM  
Clint said...

And rest assured that we love you, too. I love your enthusiasm and zest! Have a wonderful weekend.

6:01 AM  
Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the shout out! I'll try not to be so lax on the posting sometimes!

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.