Guest Post: Planet Earth Documentaries

Friday, May 06, 2011

From time to time, I feature guests posts from budding young writers. The following is a guest post from a young man about Planet Earth and his new satellite TV. I have never seen Planet Earth, but I would love to! I love documentaries like that.

Planet Earth


Guest post written by our friend Trent Horton

Planet Earth is definitely one of my most favorite documentaries of all time. This amazing documentary is very educational and is fun to watch. You can sit with the entire family and enjoy this marvelous documentary. I watched this and many of my other favorite documentary shows on my satellite TV system from www.TVbyDirect.com/. This marvelous documentary took approximately five years to be produced and more than two thousands days of shooting from all over the world. It is absolutely one of the best shows on satellite TV and is filmed in HI defection.

This breathtaking documentary is about the earth and the many plants and animals living in it. It takes you from the dark caves and the jungle of South America to the freezing temperature of Antarctica. It shows you the thousands of marvelous animals living in it, like the polar bears, penguins, seals, foxes, lions, tigers, monkeys, kangaroos, zebras, elephants, and many more beautiful animals. This is an eleven part documentary and it brings to live on your television the wonderful creatures living around the world. It also educated you about global warming and its effects on many animals like the polar bears who have to venture further to look for food because of the melting of the glaciers. This is truly one of the best documentary every made and I watch it on satellite TV.

0 remarks

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.