Madison County Tourism Email- A Great Job!

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Madison County does a great job promoting their tourism attractions. For such a rural area, I think they promote their stuff so well. I got their email today with a list of summer events WITH links to the tourist websites where you can get contact numbers and detailed information. I'm SO Impressed! Madison County and Onondaga County do great jobs promoting their counties online.

Here's a quick screenshot of the Madison County email webpage. Look at how easy it is to survey!



And all I had to do was "click here" on the links and voila! I'm at the webpage. You can see the webpage for yourself here: Madison County Tourism Newsletter. I have already been to almost all these places but I am encouraged to go again, just because Madison County makes it looks so good! And many of the attractions this year have free events. I'm definitely going to try for some of these!

0 remarks

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.