My Cool New T-Shirt

Friday, July 08, 2011

So whaddaya think, huh?

NYTtshirt

I ordered the t-shirt from a printing company online. I had the logo specially made and she did a terrific job, I think. I got a whole bunch of the t-shirts for the kids and I to wear when we go out on our travels. I love it!

This was kind of a treat for me, not a necessity for the blog business. Of course, I want to promote my blog more (my main travel blog is New York Traveler.net), but the t-shirts just kinda tickled me. Stuff like this is like one of those really nice and elegant 30th birthday gift ideas for the woman blogger. Although... I'm past my 30s now. :-p So I consider it an elegant 40th birthday gift. ;) I think if a lady has a blog, it's VERY cool to get her a blog-related gift like a mug or t-shirt or something. :)

So if you happen to see a group of nutty people wearing these t-shirts and cavorting across Upstate New York, that's us. Stop and say hello.

2 remarks
Clint said...

I really really REALLY love that shirt!

7:48 AM  
Mike said...

Very, very nice! I love it! Only true professionals would travel with their specific company logo on their uniforms. ;D

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.