I'm Giving Away Tickets to the State Fair!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Want to win two general admission tickets to the State Fair plus a free parking pass? Thanks to the PR dudes at the New York State Fair, I'm able to give them away! The contest information and entry requirements are on my other travel blog, New York Traveler.net. My contest is running until August 28, so get your entries in.

I'm pretty excited-- this will be my first time attending the Fair. I found out that there will be a number of historic exhibitions and an Iroquois Indian Village display. I'm looking forward to that. I don't know if the Fair gives out trophies to the best exhibition, but I'd vote for that! There will also be an historic train display and more. Looking forward to it!

The Fair is from August 25 to September 5 this year.

0 remarks

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.