Can I Go Back Now?

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

In case you missed it, my primo travel blog, www.NewYorkTraveler.net, has been replete with zillions of posts about our latest trip to the Adirondack Park in Upstate New York. If you've ever gone on a vacation for a period of time, you know what I am talking about when I say that I still have "vacation sickness." That is, I had such a wonderful time that I'm still in this dreamy state and am finding it a little difficult to adjust back into the hectic and sometimes mundane schedule of "normal" life. I SO want to go back to the Adirondacks-- to slap on my nike water shoes and go traipsing through the trails and hills and streams and forests! *sigh* Instead, I have to slap on my nike soccer shoes and go back to being the suburban mom. I'm not exactly a soccer mom (no one here plays soccer), but I still must dwell in suburbia and do all the suburban things a suburban mom does.

Look at these glorious mountains. *sigh* Can I go back now?

View from Blue Mountain 1

View from Blue Mountain 3

That's the view from Blue Mountain in the central Adirondacks. Doesn't it just make you want to toss off the leopard pumps and go skipping over the hills? *sigh*

0 remarks

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.