As The Leaves Turn...

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

I checked the Fall Foliage Report recently, and was shocked to see that we really only have about two weeks of good "leaf peeping" left for the season.

OMGwherehastheautumngone?!?!?!!

The New York travel season will soon be winding down! It's so unfair that fall is SO short. Fall is the perfect time to travel in Upstate NY: no bugs, no humidity and sweltering heat, fewer crowds.... :( I find myself having to try to squeeze in the events I want to do before the season ends on October 31st.

That is TOO EARLY for a season to end. Maybe if I get some petition going? I think the travel season should continue into December. Now, some places do have holiday specials, where they open their doors for special events for Christmas. But it is such a tragedy that when the weather is so invigorating and when traveling is so picturesque, that the travel attractions close their doors.

And I haven't made it to that corn maze in Oneida yet! I'll let you know when I do.

0 remarks

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Design by Carl.